With this blog post, I wanted to share with you a few videos I have recorded for my video course Firebase and Swift: Practical examples. The videos in this blog post demonstrate how to add Facebook Login button to your mobile application built with Swift and how to authenticate the user with their Facebook credentials.
The video tutorials below will show you how to:
- Add Facebook SDK libraries to Xcode project using Cocoapods,
- Create Facebook App,
- Set up Xcode project to support Facebook login button,
- Add Facebook login button to a View Controller,
- Implement FBSDKLoginButtonDelegate methods
I have many more videos published on how to:
– Write into Firebase Realtime database,
– Read data from Realtime database,
– and how to Delete records from Firebase Realtime database.
as well as videos lessons on:
– Regular Display push notifications and well as Silent push notifications,
– User sign up, sign in, sign out, email verification and password reset,
– Facebook login,
– Remote config of your mobile app,
– Analytics with Events and Logging
– and much more!
More than 100 step by step video lessons and all in one place! Check out my Firebase and Swift: Practical examples
The video lessons below should help you set up your Xcode project and get you started with a Facebook login button.
Installing Facebook SDK
Create Facebook App
Configure Xcode Project Info.plist
Create Facebook Login Button
I hope these video tutorials are helpful to you.
Below I am listing a few more video courses which might help you learn how to use Firebase with your Swift mobile app.