I am excited to share with you that I am working on a new video course on how to “Migrate Parse App to Your Own Server In The Cloud” and I have already uploaded the first set of videos to Udemy.com.
- Migrate your Parse app database from Parse.com to a database-as-service company mLab.com
- Deploy Parse Server to AWS using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Configure Swift App to Point to New Parse Server
And as a second approach this video course covers following topics:
- Launch a new AWS Linux Server Using AWS Console
- Connect to your AWS Linux server via SSH
- Install Parse Server on AWS Linux Server
- Start up Parse Server on AWS Linux Server Using AWS Console
I will be adding more videos to this videos course within next few day, so please stay tuned!